What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A fundraising system that turns any event into a massive money maker for your school, club or community organization
- Learn the two ways a “V.I.P.” ticket can be used to earn a mountain of extra money
- Learn how to almost instantly expand your market to double or more for your event
- Learn how to get maximum exposure for your event on a shoestring budget
- Learn the single biggest mistake people make with their events
- Learn how to get tons of publicity for your next event free
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Instant Event Fundraising System scores 70.60/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.instantevent.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: instantevent.com you’ll also be taken through to instantevent.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)